It is a new piece in the Orogeny series. Flames create mountains on silver.
This collection is inspired by a natural phenomenon Orogeny (https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Orogeny). Reticulation or reticulated silver is a mixed metalsmith technique that creates texture using torch flame. It always gets a unique pattern that is hard to replicate. I love these patterns, they are part of jewelry as a form of discovery and self-expression.
- Fine silver, Silver Copper alloys (Reticulated Side), Sterling Silver(chain)
- Each circle diameter is 22mm; height is 6.5mm
- Chain length : 50cm
- #1 and #2 are different in structure, and we are trying to look for different structures to bring our variety of feelings. #1 you can spin two circles with
- Shipped from Toronto, Canada
- We use registered shipping with a tracking number, 7-14 business days.
- Packaged in a beautifully designed gift box ready for gifting.
There are earrings, necklaces, pendants, brooch in this collection.
And you can find more：