The inspiration came from a time when I dove into the deep blue. I immersed myself in the water, and as I looked up at the surface, I couldn't see the world beyond the water. The surface between sea and sky acted as a mirror, it reflected the world around me. I watched the waves ebb and flow peacefully for a while when it suddenly began to rain. The calm waters came alive drop by drop as RIPPLES flowed outwards. I wanted to touch them but I couldn't feel their form. I wanted to freeze them in time so I could marvel at their curves and details. After that fateful diving trip in Sulawesi, I managed to find the perfect way to capture that moment.
- Black Walnut
- Each piece will vary slightly due to natural wood.
- Black Walnut Couple 5x5x1.5 inches
- Packaged in a beautifully designed gift box ready for gifting.
- Shipped from Toronto, Canada.
- Registered shipping with a tracking number, 7-14 business days.
- Avoid contact with perfume and other chemicals.
- Do not wash in the dishwasher.